Templates can be created in the pickup request tool for the single pickup form. They are stored in the template list for your convenience. For instructions on creating a template, click here.
- To search for a specific template start typing in the Find box.
- Click a column header to sort the list in ascending or descending order.
- To auto-fill template information in the advanced pickup request form, click Use.
- To auto-fill template information in the advanced pickup request form each time the tool is loaded, click Set as Default.
- To edit the template information, click Edit.
- To permanently delete the template, click Delete.