Our Shipping Label Creation Tool is designed to help you generate clean, efficient shipping labels, ready to affix to your load. Include important specifics like shipper and consignee information, shipment details, reference numbers and inspection information to get custom, printer-ready Avery® or Zebra® shipping labels.
Address and contact information for where shipment will originate.
- If sending to a stored location click Locations to find the appropriate location in the pop-up modal.
- If sending to a new or unknown location enter at least Country and Zip Code of origin.
Address and contact information for where shipment will be delivered.
- If sending to a stored contact click Choose from Contacts to find the appropriate contact in the pop-up modal.
- If sending to a new or unknown contact enter at least Country and Zip Code of destination.
- Select your Pickup Date. The date selected is only for information and does not submit a Pickup Request.
- Enter total number of handling units and total weight of your shipment.
Add any reference numbers that helps identify your shipment.
- Enter the number of labels to create.
- Enter the label starting position on the page.
- Select the layout of your labels.
Create Shipping Labels
Click Create Shipping Labels to view shipping labels.