ArcBest® provides best-in-class ground expedite service through the Panther Premium Logistics® brand. With a large private fleet and access to a nationwide network of capacity providers, we offer reliable expedite shipping to and from areas across the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Click here to access the expedite quote form.
If multiple customer address IDs exist, select the appropriate customer ID for this shipment in the Customer Address ID dropdown.
Select your affiliation(s) with the shipment
- If sending freight, select Shipper.
- If receiving freight, select Consignee.
- If otherwise associated with shipment, select Third Party.
Information for the person requesting this shipment. If multiple requester profiles are stored, click Change Requester to select a stored contact from the modal.
Country and zip code for where shipment will originate. If Shipper was selected in Customer Information this section will be automatically completed with appropriate profile information.
If a stop-off is required for this shipment, select Add a Stop-Off, and select a stored Customer ID or enter country and zip code for stop off.
Country and zip code where the shipment will be delivered. If Consignee was selected in Customer Information this section will automatically be completed with appropriate profile information.
Truck size and options for proper shipment handling
- Select the desired truck type from the Truck dropdown.
- Select any service option(s) that your shipment requires for proper handling.
Information for the requested pickup and delivery dates.
- Specify the requested day of pickup in the date picker. The date selected is for only quoting purposes and does not submit a Direct Booking.
- Specify the pickup/ready time and protect/close time local to the origin location.
- Identify the type of location where shipment will be picked up in the Location Type dropdown.
- Specify the requested day of delivery in the date picker. The date selected is for quoting purposes. Guaranteed delivery dates will be selected at time of booking.
- Specify the deliver by time and protect/close time local to the destination location.
- Identify the type of location where shipment will be delivered in the Location Type dropdown.
Describe the content, quantity, and dimensions of your shipment.
- Identify the pieces, packaging, dimensions, weight and class of shipment item.
- Provide a commodity description of the shipment item.
- If shipment is hazardous, select Hazardous.
- If shipment is stackable, select Stackable.
- To add an additional shipment item, click Add Another Shipment Item.
Get a Quote
To create a quote, click Get a Quote to see the quote results page.